Terms and conditions of accommodation services
Temm Capital OÜ (hereinafter Maia Residents) offers accommodation services in Pärnu, at Mai 27c and Mai 27d.
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the Terms and Conditions) apply between the guest and Maia Residents, when offering Maia Residents services and when making online reservations. The Terms and Conditions reflect all processes related to booking and accommodation. Matters not reflected in the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
By making a reservation, the guest confirms that he/she has read and accepted these Terms and Conditions, which are available on the Maia Residents website.
- Accommodation services at Maia Residents can be booked by natural persons and legal entities aged 18 and older. Maia Residents has the right to cancel the reservation if it turns out that the guest who made the reservation does not meet the requirements set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- The guest agrees to the Terms and Conditions when booking, it is not possible to book rooms without consent.
- The description of the offered guest apartment, prices, and available dates are indicated in the booking process when making the booking.
- The version of the Terms and Conditions binding on the guest is the one that was valid at the time of booking and was published on the Maia Residents website.
- The guest makes a reservation on the website of Maia Residents or on the website of the service provider that mediates the services of Maia Residents, choosing the desired accommodation service.
- The guest confirms that he/she is aware of the nature, purpose, and booking methods of the available services and has received the necessary and/or additional information necessary to make the reservation.
- On the website, the guest can book rooms for personal use; in case of larger group bookings, please contact Maia Residents by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The guest confirms that he/she has read the selected services and their suitability for the guest’s needs.
- The reservation is considered submitted by the guest at the end of the booking process.
- Guests can make reservations using the web form on the website www.maia.ee or through the service provider that mediates the services of Maia Residents.
- The reservation is considered confirmed after the guest has received the reservation confirmation from Maia Residents.
- Guests must complete all required fields on the booking form prior to booking.
- The guest confirms the accuracy and correctness of the submitted data.
- BOOKING CONFIRMATION
- Maia Residents confirms the booking by sending a booking confirmation to the email address provided by the guest.
- The booking confirmation reflects the ordered services, prices, conditions of sale valid for the prices, date of booking, and contact information of the hotel.
- CANCELLATION AND CHANGES TO BOOKINGS
- The reservation can be canceled up to 14 days before the arrival date by sending a notice to the Maia Residence e-mail address email@example.com. In this case, the Hotel will return the prepaid amount in full within 7 days from the receipt of the cancellation notice received from the Customer. The bank payment will be returned to the same account from which the booking amount was received. In case of shorter notice, the advance payment will not be refunded.
- Change of reservation and refund. To change the reservation, a notice must be sent to the Hotel’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations can be changed 14 days before the arrival date. Any subsequent changes to the reservation will be void, and the deposit will not be refunded. When changing the reservation, it must be taken into account that both the price of the guest apartment and the availability of a suitable guest apartment for the Customer may have changed. The reservation can be changed free of charge 14 days before the date of arrival.
- If the guest cancels their reservation during the stay before the end of the stay, the money will not be refunded.
- Maia Residents does not take a deposit, but reserves the right to withdraw the corresponding amount from the bank card provided by the guest as compensation for the recovery of the room in case of a damaged room or broken things.
- Check-in takes place at Maia Residents from 15:00.
- Check-out at Maia Residents is at noon (12:00), and guests must vacate the guest apartment before noon on the day of the end of their booking. If the guest does not leave before the check-out time, Maia Residents has the right to charge the guest’s payment card for an extra night.
- All bookings are personal and cannot be passed on to any other person, either free of charge or for a fee.
- Guests confirm that they use the rooms prudently and responsibly. Violation of public order, damage to the property of Maia Residents, disturbance of other guests of Maia Residents, etc., inappropriate behavior may result in the guest being expelled from the hotel without compensation or refund for unused nights. The guest must pay for any damaged items or other damage caused.
- All guest apartments at Maia Residents are non-smoking. The fine for violating the smoking ban is 300 euros. In addition, the hotel reserves the right to charge the room for cleaning and neutralizing odors.
- Pets are allowed only in some guest apartments, more detailed information can be obtained by e-mail at email@example.com.
- The photos displayed on the Maia Residents website are illustrative. The pictures of Maia Residents guest apartments are as truthful as possible, but there may be differences due to changes in furniture, accessories, or renovations.
- Hyperlinks displayed on the website may lead to websites of other service providers. Maia Residents is not responsible for the content of such websites or the quality of the services provided.
- Maia Residents has the right to cancel a guest’s reservation if the reservation and/or payment, which is incorrect, incomplete, or fraudulent and caused by the guest, results in the cancellation of the order at the guest’s expense, without prejudice to civil or criminal proceedings against the guest.
- All complaints and suggestions directed against the hotel should be submitted in writing to the hotel’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prices for booked services are displayed before booking and during the booking process.
- Prices shown are for selected dates, guest apartment, and the number of people.
- The prices shown to the guest are in Euros, including all taxes, and are valid only for the selected period on the website www.maia.ee.
- If the payment is made in a currency other than Euro, the exchange rate will be borne by the guest.
- All bookings are paid in Euros (EUR).
- Extra services are not included in the price, unless otherwise stated when booking. The price does not include breakfast.
- Prices include taxes valid on the day of booking. Any change in applicable taxes will automatically change the prices of the accommodation service, including for already confirmed and/or paid bookings.
- If the booking states that payment is due on arrival or departure, the amount charged by the hotel may differ from the amount due at the time of booking due to changes in exchange rates.
- In the booking confirmation, Maia Residents always displays the total price of the order.
- When making a reservation, the guest provides his/her bank details – card number, validity period (the card must be valid during the stay) and security code – through the SEB payment environment to guarantee the order. The hotel reserves the right to check the validity of the card to prevent card fraud.
- Payments will be debited at the time of booking.
- If the guest does not show up at the hotel (the guest does not cancel the booking but does not arrive on the start date of the booking), the prepaid amount will not be refunded.
- Maia Residents has chosen SEB’s secure payment environment as its internet payment service provider. The validation of the guest payment card is performed by SEB. Payment cards can be rejected for various reasons: stolen or blocked card, limit exceeded, insertion error, etc. In case of problems with the payment, the guest must contact both Maia Residents and his/her bank to confirm the order and payment method.
- During the prepayment, the guest’s payment card will be charged for the cost of accommodation, taxes related to the stay, and the cost of additional services chosen by the guest.
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- Computer-based documents stored in Maia Residents’ IT systems are considered as proof of communication, orders, and payments between the parties.
Maia Residents collects, stores, publishes, transmits, and stores customer data in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia and the legislation of the European Union in order to provide the best possible customer service and to perform the contractual relations correctly.
Personal data submitted when ordering and making purchases in the online booking environment is confidential and is processed in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Act.
Maia Residents does not disclose the Customer’s personal data to third parties without the Customer’s consent, except in cases provided by law.
The personal data to be processed are the data requested from the Buyer when ordering (first and last name, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address).
The security of payment by bank link and/or bank card is protected by the SSL security protocol, which ensures that the information exchanged cannot be intercepted or altered by unauthorized persons. The SEB E-business payment solution keeps the Customer’s card data secure and never shares it with merchants or third parties. The information available to the merchant is limited to the type of card (e.g., Visa or MasterCard) and the last two digits of the card number.
AS SEB Pank is a PCI-DSS compliant service provider that offers payment solutions, including arranging Visa and MasterCard payments to merchants and other service providers operating in the European Union. If (Temm Capital OÜ) needs to cancel, change or refund the order in the cases and to the extent specified in the terms and conditions, the amount paid to the Buyer will be returned in the secure environment of the SEB E-business payment solution.
Maia Residents uses the collected personal data to offer the best service to the Customer. Maia Residents is responsible for the activities of authorized processors and authorized processors fully comply with the principles of Maia Residents’ personal data processing. The chief processor is Maia Residents, e-mail address email@example.com.
Collection of other data – we also collect non-personalized data that cannot be directly linked to a specific person (browser version, language preference, location, time on page, etc.) and that we treat as generalized customer behavior in the Maia Residents booking engine. This data is collected and used to supplement the service/product of the booking engine.
Maia Residents will retain personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill various data processing purposes, but not longer than 7 years after the date of departure indicated in your order. Temm Capital OÜ is the chief processor of personal data, and Temm Capital OÜ forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor AS SEB Pank. The Customer has the right to access his personal data and information about the operations performed by him/her at any time. The Customer also has the right to request corrections to his or her personal data at any time if the data has changed or is inaccurate for any other reason. To change/supplement or remove data, please contact Maia Residents by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Force majeure is any event of an unforeseeable and insurmountable nature which is not under the control of the parties and which prevents the guest or Maia Residents from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any breach of its obligations arising from force majeure. Force majeure shall suspend the mutual obligations of the parties and each party shall bear the resulting costs.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND APPLICABLE LAW
All complaints related to the booking and stay between the guest and Maia Residents will be resolved through negotiations. In the absence of an agreement, the visitor has the right to apply to the Consumer Protection Board. Complaints and questions are resolved in accordance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
Maia Residents may amend and/or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time. In this case, Maia Residents will publish a new version of the Terms and Conditions on the website, which will be valid immediately, except for bookings made before the date of publication of the Terms and Conditions, for which the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of booking apply.
Ettevõtte juriidiline nimi: TEMM Capital OÜ
Aadress: Puusepa tee 4, Kumna küla Harku vald Harjumaa 76614
Panga nimi: SEB Pank
IBAN kood: EE441010220277720226
SWIFT kood: EEUHEE2X
Telefon: +372 5646 1000